Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Its my Party, I'll dance if I want to!!


So I'm finally 23 but I feel not even a millisecond older. Yesterday, September 7th, was my birthday. I celebrated over the Labor Day weekend  since my Mama and Lil Sis have birthdays very close to mine. I enjoyed  sharing it with them as well. I know, its Tuesday, and I'm late on updating you all, but it was my birthday and all so give me a lil slack why not?

I'm completely worn out from all the partying this weekend! I had a literal 2 day celebration filled with late night partying, dancing, doing insane but hilariously funny drunk crap and lots, dare I say, lots of picture taking! My cheeks are just sore! It was a very busy weekend. I flew in at 12, had to go shopping for dresses and shoes, thank you gifts, eyebrow and hair appointments....busy busy beaver.

As far as the dieting challenge goes ladies and gents......boo!! I lost 10 lbs, which is good, but being that I did absolutely no work to get there, its probably just water weight anyway. The only good thing I can say is that I honestly do not enjoy eating fast food. Nope, not at all, I can eat it, but I don't crave it.  Never thought I'd see the day that happened, but making better nutrition choices is easier than moving my fat bum into the gym ....for me at least!

So I'm currently underway getting my life back on track. I committed the cardinal sin some few weeks back; I lost my planner. Hopefully it will pop up and I'll be back in business. Time for some new, more realistic challenges for fall! Hope schools going well to all the college kids! I can't wait to get out of here!!

Until Wednesday Folks!

Reese

FYI:  I've given up electronic planning, nope, not my style. I got so frustrated trying to write in assignments, it just felt wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment