Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Update! Update! Read all about it!

Hi Yall!


I've noticed that I'm picking up followers, Yah! THANK YOU! I haven't even started advertising my blog yet, so this is pretty sweet! Oh how I missed you blogger! These last few weeks I have been trying to "refocus" my life, however, when you're Reese Nicole, such things do not exist. There will always be something! Ha! Currently, I've lost my house keys...for the 2nd time this month, and while I'm on the verge of tears, the little voice in my head says, "You know what, shit just seems to happen to you, so deal with it, don't cry this time". Its my inner Athena. Oh, have I not told you all, I adore the Goddess Athena. Greek Mythology intrigues me, and I aim to live vicariously through her (and Holly Golightly). So that's my new philosophy: Deal with It and Cry later (in the dark where no one can see or hear you)lol.



School is picking up! Note to self: Do not fall behind, ever. Easier said than done right? Yeah, I know. What do I have to look forward to this fall? Well, I'm Trick or Treating for Unicef (and havent decided on a costume yet) and there's the Pow Wow in November, which I'm really, really looking forward to and the International Banquet; a night of fun, food and dancing from international students. Clubs and bars are the usual, sorry Mom but I need my Thursday night Rumple. AND (and yes, I am getting squeamish about starting a sentence with and) but training for my first race! I'm back in the gym guys and it feels damn good! One step closer to my future "Damn She Fine" phsycially fit body! It takes alot of work to be the best, but the payoff will be worth it, mentally and physically.

Stay posted!

Reese

2 comments:

  1. Great Post !
    http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/ I know you'll enjoy it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete