Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

La Dolce Vita!

So recently I've been thinking about how to go about organizing my blog to more of what I originally believed it to be. Monday's will forever more be deemed Motivational Mondays here; 1) bc I hate Monday's and thinking positive is a better way to handle this situation and 2) well, there is no 2!

So because lately I've sloughed off into couch potato land once again, a long, good workout is so in store for tonight. Its never too late to start over. I do have a set weight in mind, however, my goal is to just live a more healthy lifestyle. I'm sure the weight will fall off in time. No worries here, just sitting back and enjoying the transformation into Hot Mama mode lol. Speaking of which, soo naturally I have some weight loss idols of my own that I look up to for their physique and lifestyle. One of which is Mel B. I love her body, she has some great muscle tone IMO. Her abs are killer! I'd love to be in shape like that. With me, its 60% mental lol.  I have to have something to look forward to. Well in February I am running this race and I know I'm going to take full advantage of being in Florida. Yeah, that's motivation right there. I often feel like such a tourist when I'm in Cali or some other coastal region, like, since I cant visit the beach regularly my body well, it screams Springfield, Mo. Hahaha Honestly, I have to dream of days when I'll get out of here. Like, I have no one to impress currently, but that doesnt mean that one day I wont and that's enough motivation for me! Off to the gym I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment