Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hi All!

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be recording my personal journey into my physical, emotional and mental manifestation into the person I want to become as well as my sporadic ramblings about whatever interests me at the moment.  For my first post I'll update you on a little more info about me and what you'll expect from my future entries.

Currently I'm documenting my struggle loosing these horrible 30lbs I've gained, toning my body and tweaking my dancing skills so I can accomplish a not-so-secret-anymore ambition of mine: professional cheerleading!  I have a few very
 passionate hobbies...beauty and haircare, dance and art. I love to draw! 

I am a newly natural beauty who loves her curls and all styles in between. I went back to my natural hair for its health and vitality just a few months ago but I promise I wont make this another hair blog (there are enough lovely ladies who do a fantastic job at that already). I do plan to have at least monthly updates though.
 
I LOVE helping people and I want to dedicate my life to doing just that. Biomedical science truly fascinates me and I'm diligently working towards becoming a Physician Assistant. I'm finishing up my Cellular and Molecular Biology degree in the next year and a half, and I'm sure once the school year starts back up I'll have plenty to ramble about in this area, kind of taking a much needed loooong break from anything academic until August.

I truly believe that in order to accomplish your goals they should be documented, revisited and changed if necessary. I know that with a positive, optimistic mind set all things are possible.

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be
~ David Viscott

So that's just a tid bit about me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment