Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

M.I.A.!!

Dear Blogger,

I promise to never leave you without a prior warning again.

Sincerely Yours,

Reese

Well ladies (and gents) I must say that the past three weeks have been the absolute busiest of this entire summer. I swear, I feel like I'm back in school already! But without further ado, a quick update on my life:

So I finally moved into my loft last weekend!! YES! Moving week was HELL and beyond. My roommate is traveling this summer so I moved her apartment and my own all the while coming in to work at 3am everyday that week. Can the choir say... Exhaustion?? Complete Understatement.

I feel like a turd though. I surely have not made any time for exercise. Poo. Despite the picture of the trans fatty snacks above, my devilish food of choice has ironically been salads. Yep, salads, loaded with avocados and chicken, bacon and creamy dressings. I might as well have just picked up a burger lol. Problem is I'm addicted to this new salad, wraps and smoothies bar, Toss Across Salads, that's located just downstairs from my loft.  I seriously don't know how I'm going to kick this habit, but I'll start by slowly weening myself off to only twice a week!

  I guess that means I need to reevaluate my B-Day fitness goals. Currently, I still have 6 weeks left to my B-Day, so I can still attempt to lose 10 lbs. So that's my new short-term goal. Its 10 lbs or BUST! My BFF Ri is throwing her B-Day party next month in St. Louis and I definitely want to look fit for this get together. When the girls are all in town, there will surely be pics, drinks and lots of laughs!
     I'm surely anticipating a night out with the girls

Reese





No comments:

Post a Comment