Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fly like a Bird and Take to the Sky

Soooo now that that's all over its back to life, back to reality. Kudos to all you retail folk who worked this Black Friday, especially all the Walmart employees. My friend went out around 10:00pm Thursday night and didn't leave that wretched place until 5:20 in the morning. I chuckled while she demonstrated shuffling to me, apparently walking wasn't possible.  Lucky for her, she's pretty physically fit so she got her morning run in.

If you've been with me for a while, you may have noticed that my blogs undergone some extreme changes. I had to rename it, thoughts and recollections of a repressed socialite couldn't quiet describe my life anymore lol. Matter of fact, I need to repress the socialite. Balance is key.

Recently I've just been ready to get away, its that end of the semester itch, kinda, sorta, but not really like the anticipation bulls feel right before they release them for a rodeo show, like, "just let me go already!" Good luck to all the college kids prepping for finals this next upcoming weeks. Just remember, if you don't know it by now, you probably wont be able to master the whole semester in 2 weeks. I shall be spending my time digging deeper into my studies of the Zen Buddhist religion, pulling that old sketchpad from up under my bed and getting back to the things I love to do best: read, blog, dance, and sketch.  Oh, and lets not forget running. Luckily this snow melted. Time to take full advantage of the last little bit of outdoor mileage I can rack up before it gets ugly, not many things can reduce the madness in my head like a long run. When the world becomes too much, I hit pause and recenter. So if you don't see me, its because I'm in the clouds.

Reese

5 comments:

  1. I feel you on reading, blogging and spirituality, but I'm still working on the running part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog and its location to forevergoldenx.blogspot.com :) but love the fact that you're trying to find your center and really track your priorities, major props to you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not the running type, but it's agreed on everything else. I love you're hair. How do you get that volume????????? I have fine hair that needs help.

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Arlice- Awww try it! Running can become addicting once your body gets past the first couple weeks of adjusted to breathing and moving for a long time.

    @ Holly- I'll check you're blog asap! Thanks for keeping me posted on the new location!

    @ Abigail- Thank you!! Well a lot of my pics show my hair in extensions but I have one on my page where its my real hair (I'm with my brother) and yeah, its very thick. Its longer now but I would have to thank my thickness to me always keeping my hair up under a sew-in and hardly to never ever using direct heat and stretching my relaxers

    Thanks for visiting my page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful blog, and you are absolutely gorgeous!

    xx

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete