Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Be's a Root Toot Tootin Damn Fool! Happy Halloweeny even if it is November 5th!

I hope you enjoyed your Halloween as much as I did down here in The Field, Mo. Seriously, I think I out do myself every year! For a long time I couldn't decide what to be. Honestly, IMO the slutty cop, maid, nurse thing has grown old with me, so when everyone takes it all off, I put more on. I'm not downing anyone. Hmmm take a trip down memory lane with me...

Lightyears before the whole Twighlight craze I spent every Halloween as a vampire; for 4 years to be exact. It was beyond obsession. My sophomore year of college I took a risk and tested out the "lets have an excuse to be nekkid" thing and went as a Playboy Bunny.  I loved it, it was fun, but my mom saw pics and cried lol sooooo it was good while it lasted lol. Last year I went as a Mad Scientist. It took alot of out me to step out with no makeup, green afroed hair and waisthigh pants and suspenders, yet ironically it was a smash at the costume party. In fact, I took 2nd place in a contest (I was out shined by some girl in my baby sister's Miss Muffet costume...go figure).

This year I just wanted to dance..um, without my feet hurting by 12 'o clock. Here's the best thing about all of this, I show up at the club and half of my friends went as cowboys too! Who'd of thunk? We were a mean gang of desperados partna.

Anyways, Springfield has an annual Halloween pub crawl. I snapped a few pics for you all of some of the funnier costumes of the night.

Halloween was an epic success I'll always remember. Can't wait til next year!

9 comments:

  1. Halloween is, like, my favorite day of the year, so I totally appreciate this post today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. Looks like you have fun every Halloween! I almost regret not doing anything special this time. Love your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankx! Yeah, I try to get crazier with the costume ideas every year. This year I was poor, lol, so my budget persuaded what my costume would be hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice photos! I'm so mad I didn't get to do anything this year...but next year I plan on going ALL OUT lmao :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time to me! Love the pics by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha oh my goodness I LOVE your costumes! The Mad Scientist one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls! I have plenty more pics where that came from. I didn't want to blow up my blog with all of them though teehee ;)

    ReplyDelete